Thursday, February 10, 2011

Post holiday fall-out

After the holidays, it takes me so many months to get back on the wagon and back up to social media speed.   I neglect my blogging, my tweeting, my facebooking...

In some ways, it's so very nice to take a big, long, deep breath of computer and internet free air.  In other ways, I miss the discipline I place on myself to bake a lot, read a lot and think a lot about sugary, delightful goods.  But then again, after the holidays, I have to take some time away from the sugar.  So much sugar.  So many great cookies.  So many wonderful treats.  It starts to show on my middle, no matter how much crossfitting I do. 

So forgive me.  I have been baking here and there, but it's all stuff we've talked about before- basic brownies, red velvet cake, chocolate pepper truffle cake, snickers cupcakes, peanut butter cookies, etc.

I do have to decide on a Valentine's day dessert though, so I'll something to share for next week. 

Happy post holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment